Create music and podcasts online
Soundtrap for Education is an engaging, powerfully simple audio creation tool to capture student voice and creativity. Soundtrap is used by teachers around the world to teach millions of students across all subjects, including english language, social studies, math, world language, and the arts.
Intuitive, professional studio
- Unlimited tracks, project length, and recording minutes
- 3 simple steps to record audio
- Transcribe and edit audio from text
- 20,000+ loops, MIDI, and software instruments
1,000+ sound effects from freesound.org
Safe for students
- Soundtrap for Education platform is designed to comply with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and FERPA
- Student account are created in a walled garden, a protected environment where only those added can collaborate.
Real time collaboration
- Auto-sync allows students to collaborate with their peers and see changes in real time
- Autosave makes sure your changes won’t be lost
- Presence indicators identify who is in the project
Support for teachers
- Soundtrap for Education also offers a robust library of lesson plans, tutorial videos, and external curricula resources that support teaching and learning
- 24/7 Live chat and dedicated support team for all your questions
- Dedicated Enterprise Success Manager for district accounts over 5,000 seats
And so much more
- Integrate your LMS: Connect Soundtrap to Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and more so you can easily roster and assign with what you know.
- Editing effects: Add effects to your recordings and loops like equalizers, compressors, and delays enhance your projects.
- Sampler: Upload and manipulate unique sounds when creating songs. We also offer 5,000+ pre-made one-shots for easy remixing.
- Languages: Support all students with over 10 different language options in the settings.