Are you an EdTech enthusiast with interesting classroom experience and insights about teaching? Do you have a story to share that would be helpful to others to be published here on Soundtrap? We want to hear from you!
Blog posts should offer readers true value with takeaways and how-to tips about a specific topic which can be helpful to fellow teachers. Our readers want to learn practical information and will be at varying stages of technology adoption.
- Posts should offer readers with key takeaways and tips for implementation which might be helpful to fellow educators
- 500-700 words
- All content must be original and not posted elsewhere
- Please include a few sentences about you and your related credentials
- Do not submit articles that are commercial or aim to promote
- Include links to additional resources and information
- Include a short 2-3 sentence bio with social media links
Once you submit this form, you will receive a confirmation email and further information regarding your submission.